In 1908, the Company was first established as Wyman & Green by E. P. Green, Sr. from Marietta, Georgia and A. F. Wyman from Maine. The office was located in the 400 block of 12th Street West in Downtown Bradenton and focused on the sale and development of real estate, mainly consisting of acreage. Both men were active in the community and were elected Mayors in the early years of Bradenton.
In the early 20's Wyman & Green purchased the insurance agency of Carnes and Shelton and became Wyman, Green & Shelton. The company included E. P. Green, Jr. and Dan S. Blalock, Sr by 1927, thus Wyman, Green & Blalock became incorporated. The year 1927 also marked the completion of the Tamiami Trail project which was managed by the State Road Board on which Mr. Green served with others such as Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and John Ringling. The firm began operating in a new building at 1002 Manatee Avenue East (which is now currently 1002 Manatee Avenue West). Soon the company known as Wyman, Green & Blalock moved to 422 12th Street West where it remained until 1972, handling development and sales of real estate and casualty insurance policies.
Dan S. Blalock, Jr. joined the company in 1956 and the company grew with Manatee County. Notable West Bradenton neighborhoods such as Country Club Heights and Shaws Point were built by the company. The firm began to shift their development focus to commercial real estate in the 1970's, and completed several retail, medical and general office projects. In 1972 the company moved to a new office, which was built to serve the growth needs of the real estate and insurance company. The late 70's and early 80's saw a great deal of commercial retail development. Several local shopping centers were completed by the firm during this time as the suburban areas boomed.
William M. Blalock joined the company in 1988 and directed the company’s specialization in commercial real estate following the sale of the insurance side of the business. In 2001, Wyman, Green & Blalock Real Estate, Inc. moved to 1101 6th Avenue West across from the Manatee County Courthouse square where it specializes in the sales, development, management and leasing of both commercial and agricultural properties. Current projects include involvement in Manasota Industrial Park, Warner Crossing, Port Manatee Corridor and numerous individual projects including commercial and agricultural properties.